Obfuscator Pro is developed to increase software and game security especially for
games build with Unity3d. It feature is to obfuscated built dotNet assemblies, like assembly-csharp and assembly-unityscript for Windows/Mac/Linux Standalone Games and embedded Systems like Android/IPhone Games.
Obfuscator Pro considers specific Unity features, like MonoBehaviour, NetworkBehaviours, Serialization, Reflection, and so on, to allow a easy and out of the box working obfuscator.
Obfuscator Free features reachs from simple renaming:
– Classes (also MonoBehaviour and NetworkBehaviour)
Up to Method content obfusaction and advanced features like:
– Adding random code
– Make classes undecompile able
– String Obfsuaction
For more general informations about Obfuscator read here.
How does Obfuscator Pro works?
Obfuscator Pro does it work after you built your game. It modifies the build assemblies (*.dll files) in a way, that make it unhuman readable.
Here you see an example, where the tool ILSpy opens a build Unity game assembly (Image 1). You can see the whole source code. All Classes, Methods and its body, fields, propertys….
Obfuscator Pro now helps here to protect your code. It modifies your build Code in such a way, that it gets unhuman readable (Image 2).
Obfuscates Namespaces and MonoBehaviours, obfuscates Strings, adding Random Code (Image 3)!
Make the class view in Reverse Engineering Tools undecompileable (Image 4)!
Obfuscator Pro supports:
- Namespace obfuscation
- Type/Class obfuscation
- Field obfuscation
- Property obfuscation
- Event obfuscation
- Method obfuscation
- Parameter obfuscation
- Attribute obfuscation
- Unity custom techniques like ‘SendMessage’ …
- Unity Multiplayer techniques like ‘RPC’/’CMD’ …
- MonoBehaviour obfuscation
- NetworkBehaviour obfuscation
- String obfuscation
- Random code
- Make classes unreadable
- Getting access to the Obfuscator Source Code, to create custom “Addons” and you can be sure, nothing that will harm you/your Game or your Players will get added to your Game, where you can not be sure through .dll based Obfuscator.