Sometimes you need some methods or classes to stay unobfuscated because they should be referenced from external plugins, for example for modding etc.
You can achieve this by adding Attributes to your code.
The following OrangePearSoftware specific attributes (in the namespace OPS.Obfuscator.Attributes) are supported:
- [DoNotRenameAttribute] – The obfuscator will not rename this class/method/field, but will continue to obfuscate its contents (if relevant).
- [DoNotObfuscateClassAttribute] – The obfuscator will not rename this class, nor will it obfuscate its contents (fields/methods/…).
- [DoNotObfuscateMethodBodyAttribute] – The obfuscator will not rename content in the specific method.
- [DoNotUseClassForFakeCodeAttribute] – Add this to an Class, to disallow fake code adding! Or to disallow using this class to create new fake classes basing on it!
- [DoNotMakeClassUnDecompileAbleAttribute] – Add this to an Class, to disallow making it unreadable by dissassembler!